Contact Information2401 Saskatchewan Drive
(Saskatchewan Drive Plaza)
BaBBBbbbdfdf];sdfp[lsd][glBack in 1997, Merchant Law Group began in Regina, Saskatchewan. Our downtown Regina office continues to be vibrant with clients across Saskatchewan and with our lawyers arguing many precedent-setting cases across Canada.
The Regina office is centrally located near both Regina courthouses. This caters to our litigation practice. It also provides an easy and central location for all our legal customers. Regina has ten senior lawyers. Moreover, each year we have a new group of bright articling students from across Canada.
The Regina office offers services in English, French, Punjabi, Mandarin, Hindi, Armenian, German, Italian, and Romanian. We have lawyers in preferred areas of practice in litigation, real estate, family law, criminal defence, and more. We also offer a full wills and estates service.
- Brian Smith (J.D., University of Victoria, Principal: Gerald Heinrichs)
- Carmen Khuu (J.D. University of Toronto. B.Sc., honours, University of Toronto. Principal: Patrick Alberts)
- David Clarke (J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School. B.A., magna cum laude, University of Ottawa. Principal: Wei Wu)
- George Balabanian (J.D., University of Ottawa. B.A., magna cum laude, University of Ottawa. Principal: Casey Churko)
- Vimal Baid (Principal: Drew Filyk)