Recours collectif concernant problèmes de direction assistée
2014 – Merchant Law Group LLP has launched class proceedings in respect of GM vehicles with defective power steering.
The vehicles allegedly affected by this litigation are:
- Chevrolet Cobalt, 2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010
- Pontiac G5 2007/2008/2009/2010
- Pontiac Pursuit 2005/2006
- Chevrolet Malibu: All model year 2004 and 2005, and some model year 2006 and model year 2008 and 2009 vehicles
- Chevrolet Malibu Maxx: All model year 2004 and 2005, and some 2006 model year
- Chevrolet HHR (Non-Turbo): Some model year 2009 and 2010 vehicles
- Chevrolet Cobalt: Some model year 2010 vehicles
- Saturn Aura: Some model year 2008 and 2009 vehicles
- Saturn ION: All model year 2004 to 2007 vehicles
- Pontiac G6: All model year 2005, and some model year 2006 and model year 2008 and 2009 vehicles.
If you have previously joined our contact list for this class action and your address or other contact information has changed, you may update your contact information on our list by completing the form below.
GM Power Steering Class Action
Recours collectif concernant les problèmes de direction assistée de véhicules GM
POUR UN SERVICE EN FRANÇAIS AU SUJET DE CE RECOURS COLLECTIF (OU D’AUTRES RECOURS POTENTIELS), S.V.P. REMPLIR LE FORMULAIRE CI-DESSOUS OU CONTACTER NOTRE BUREAU DE MONTRÉAL: MONTREAL@MERCHANTLAW.COM.
Merchant Law Group LLP has 10 offices across Canada, with lawyers practising law in six provinces. Merchant Law Group LLP and Tony Merchant, Q.C. are well known for pursuing class action lawsuits in Canada including litigation regarding Winners/HomeSense, Various Cellular Phone Fees, BCE Dividends, GM Gasket Manifolds, Hip Implants, Lead Paint in Toys (and similar consumer products), Maple Leaf, Celebrex/Bextra, Vioxx, Sony, Residential Schools and various other cases. Tony Merchant, Q.C. is known to be one of Canada’s most active litigators with more than 600 reported cases in leading Caselaw Journals, having argued thousands of cases before the Canadian and American Courts, in Trial and Administrative Courts, and the Courts of Appeal of various American and Canadian jurisdictions, the Federal Court of Canada, and the Supreme Court of Canada. Tony Merchant, Q.C., has a long history in pursuing public policy cases and is a former Member of the Legislative Assembly (M.L.A.)