Merchant Law Group LLP represents clients regarding the purchase and sale of property, real estate development transactions, construction loans, leasing agreements and resolution of title issues.
We communicate with financial institutions when obtaining mortgage financing, and interact with municipal and provincial authorities involved in the transfer of real estate. We have highly respected lawyers in the field of Commercial Real Estate who assist clients with commercial Real Estate transactions.
We advise to clients in this increasingly complex and wide-ranging area of law. Developers, manufacturers, lenders, builders, and owners and tenants of commercial and industrial properties, apartment buildings and condominium projects are among those we represent.
We are most often engaged to assist with legal transactions such as:
- Purchase and sale of commercial properties;
- Bank financing, trust companies and other institutional lenders;
- Structuring of real estate loans through leasehold financing, construction loans and syndicated loans;
- Leasing Agreements on behalf of landlords and tenants;
- Assembly and development of subdivisions; and
- Establishment and development of condominium projects.
For more information for both residential and commercial Real Estate matters please contact any member of our practice group.
- Saskatchewan 1-877-359-7777
- Regina 1-306-359-7777
- Alberta 1-866-225-7777
- Manitoba 1-866-896-7777
- British Columbia 1-866-765-7777
- Elsewhere in Canada 1-888-567-7777