As a lawyer, Anastasia offers a range of litigation services, including insurance coverage, estates, family, personal injury, and contract dispute litigation.
She also handles business and commercial law files, and can assist with incorporations, drafting commercial leases and other contracts, or shares purchase agreements.
Anastasia has a background in social services, and has worked extensively with at risk populations. Prior to becoming a lawyer, she enjoyed navigating the umbrella of social programs for her clients.
Anastasia’s objective is to respond to individual client’s needs with a customized litigation approach, based on the client’s case and available resources, while always striving for the optimal result.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil litigation
- Class actions
- Business and Commercial law
- Family law
- Insurance coverage disputes
- B.A., University of British Columbia, 2012
- J.D., Thompson Rivers University, 2019
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Access Pro Bono, Lawyer Referral Program
- British Columbia, 2020