Legal Research Assistant
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Banking and Financial Litigation
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Class Actions
BACKGROUND / EDUCATION
- Master of Laws, LL.M., Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP), Bangladesh, 2018.
- Bachelor of Laws, LL. B (Hon’s.), BRAC University, Bangladesh, 2017.
- Executive Officer, Legal and Corporate Affairs- Bangladesh Finance Limited. (2019-2023).
- Associate Lawyer-Barrister Sarwar and Associates (2018-2019).
- Legal Associate-Main Uddin Ahmed Chowdhury and Associates (2017-2018).
- Supervising all types of cases, legal notices, vetting loan documents & giving legal opinion to all sorts of corporate & financial matters of Bangladesh Finance Limited.
- Secretary of Communication and International Affairs, Future of Bangladesh.
- Legal researcher and have publications in South Asian Journal of Law and Policy.
- Founder Joint Secretary of Bangladesh University of Professionals LLM Alumni Association.
- Founder Vice President of BRAC University Law Society.
- Minor Concentration in Economic Laws from BRAC University.
- Training on Hydroponic Vegetable Cultivation in BRAC University Residential Campus.
- Training on ‘Job opportunities in United Nations’ in Bangladesh Institute of Peace Support Operation Training (BIPSOT).
- Publications in South Asian Journal of Law and Policy on a topic “Rights of Women Garment Workers of Bangladesh: Do they really exist? May ,2018