Kampitsch Ronald E.
Areas of Law
- Criminal Law. I am experienced in defending impaired driving, narcotics, assault (domestic) and other criminal code charges. If your rights have been violated, if it has been alleged that you have committed a criminal offence.
- Family Law I have been practicing law in Edmonton in excess of 30 years. The main area of my practice is in the field of family law. I understand the stress associated with marital breakdown and family problems requiring the services of a lawyer. My primary concern is your comfort. I can guide and assist you with the legal process. Issues pertaining to Divorce, Separation, or child custody and support matters can be a stressful and emotional time.
- Personal Injuries
- Real Estate
- Wills & Estates
- Argued before the Supreme Court of Canada, and all levels of Court in Alberta (other than Federal Court)
- Appearances before the Alberta Energy Conservation Board
- Community involvement/fundraising in sports as well as leadership involvement in Club Soccer
- Involvement in traditional oriental medicine, courses and certificates in Alternative Health, Acupressure
- LL.B., University of Alberta, 1976
- B.A. (Honours), University of Alberta, 1973
Called to the Bar, Alberta, 1977
- Law Society of Alberta
Areas of Practice
- Wills and Estates
- estate planning
- wills preparation
- enduring Power of Attorneys and Personal Directive
- court applications for Grants of Probate and Grants of Administration
- Family Law
- property division
- spousal support
- child custody/support
- Business Law
- incorporation of small companies and purchases/sales of assets/companies
- Adult Trusteeship and Guardianship
- initial Trustee and Guardian applications
- reviews of existing Orders
- passing of accounts under the Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship Act of Alberta
- Real Estate Law
- Trained family mediator, helping clients resolve family conflicts.
- In the process of acquiring the qualification required for a collaborative family practice.
- LL.B., University of Alberta
- B.A. Russian Literature and Psychology, University of Alberta
Called to the Bar, Alberta, 2005
- Serbo-Croatian (understanding)