Majd Mouzaffar successfully argued cases in the Court of King’s Bench of Alberta and handled all phases in various alternative dispute resolutions.
Beside the honours and awards received for his academic excellence, Mr. Mouzaffar received many honours for his volunteer work including a recognition from the Ministry of Justice and Solicitor General for his contributions to the Edmonton Youth Justice Committee Society.
Mr. Mouzaffar also has extensive executive and management experience in the construction field.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- Corporate and Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Criminal and Regulatory Law
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Certificate of Qualification, Federation of Law Societies of Canada, 2021
- Bachelor of Laws (honours), Cardiff University, 2019
- Diploma of Professional Development, Cardiff University, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics and Political Science), University of Alberta, 2015
- French Language Certificate, University of Victoria, 2011
- Expected call to the Law Society of Alberta bar, 2023
- Arabic (native)
- French (working proficiency)