Michael R. Mantyka
Office address: 501 - 224 4th Avenue S. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 5M5
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 306-653-7777
Michael R. Mantyka has extensive experience in Civil and Commercial Litigation matters. He handles all phases of negotiations and litigation as well as Personal Injury and Administrative Law.
Mr. Mantyka also practices Family Law matters including divorce, custody, support, preparation of property settlement agreements, domestic contracts and support matters.
His objective is to achieve optimal results for clients in the most cost effective way providing his clients with progressive guidance in order to obtain sound resolutions to protect their interests.
Mr. Mantyka has appeared at all levels of Court in Saskatchewan as well as various administrative panels and tribunals.
Areas of Practice
- Saskatchewan Bar Association
- Alberta Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- B.Comm., University of Saskatchewan, 1993
- LL.B., University of Saskatchewan, 1993
- Called to the Bar, Alberta, 2000
- Called to the Bar, Saskatchewan, 1995
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Law Society of Alberta