Dodge Chrysler Tire Sensor Defect Class Action
Merchant Law Group LLP is pursuing class action litigation concerning defective metal alloy Tire Monitoring System (TMS) valve stems that are susceptible to corrosion.
You may qualify for compensation if you currently own or lease (or previously owned or leased) the following mini-vans.
- Chrysler Sebring 2007-2010;
- Chrysler Town and Country 2006-2009;
- Dodge Avenger 2008-2010;
- Dodge Caliber 2007-2010;
- Dodge Grand Caravan 2008-2010;
- Dodge Charger 2008-2009;
- Dodge Dakota 2008-2009;
- Dodge Journey 2009-2010;
- Dodge Ram 1500 2008-2009;
- Dodge Ram 2500 2008-2009;
- Jeep Cherokee 2007-2010;
- Jeep Compass 2007-2010; and Jeep Patriot 2007-2010.
People or corporations owning or leasing these vehicles can receive compensation both because of the impact on value of this defect and because of personal injury and danger that has been caused by this defect.
If you prefer to discuss these issues, contact Lorne Hoedel of Merchant Law Group LLP at 1-888-567-7777.