Michael R. Mantyka has extensive experience in Civil and Commercial Litigation matters. He handles all phases of negotiations and litigation as well as Personal Injury and Administrative Law.
Mr. Mantyka also practices Family Law matters including divorce, custody, support, preparation of property settlement agreements, domestic contracts and support matters.
His objective is to achieve optimal results for clients in the most cost effective way providing his clients with progressive guidance in order to obtain sound resolutions to protect their interests.
Mr. Mantyka has appeared at all levels of Court in Saskatchewan as well as various administrative panels and tribunals.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- B.Comm., University of Saskatchewan, 1993
- LL.B., University of Saskatchewan, 1993
- Saskatchewan Bar Association
- Alberta Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Law Society of Alberta
- Called to the Bar, Alberta, 2000
- Called to the Bar, Saskatchewan, 1995