Skip to content


News: Edmonton Police investigating suspicious road death

EDMONTON, AB – Emergency responders rushed a man to a hospital on Sunday morning after he was discovered lying in the middle of a roadway. He has since died, and Edmonton police are investigating the incident as a suspicious death. According to Canada Police Report, police were alerted to the incident by a passing motorist…

Read More

News: Fatal car accident is reported on Jasper Ave in Edmonton

EDMONTON, AB – According to Canada Police Report, police responded to a single-vehicle car accident at 106 Street and Jasper Avenue at around 9 p.m. on Tuesday night. Emergency crews arrived to find the driver had crashed into a concrete barricade and was non-responsive. The EFD and EMS attempted life-saving practices before the driver passed…

Read More

News: Edmonton police officer struck during traffic stop

EDMONTON, AB – An Edmonton police officer was struck and injured during a traffic stop on Monday, shutting down a portion of Whitemud Drive. Global News reports that the collision happened at about in the westbound lanes of Whitemud near the overpass to 91 Street NW. Police say the officer was stepping in front of…

Read More

News: 1 killed, 1 injured at Finning Canada work site in Edmonton

EDMONTON, AB – One man was killed and a second was injured following an accident at a Finning Canada job site west of downtown Edmonton on Wednesday. Global News reports that the incident happened at about 2 p.m. on March 31, at the Finning Canada yard located at 10435 180 Street. Two men were injured…

Read More
Please note: The information provided on this website is Not Legal Advice. The information may or may not be accurate. The information is for discussion purposes only. Reliance upon any information provided would not be grounds to advance a claim against Merchant Law for providing any advice. In order to get a formal legal opinion upon which you may rely about any specific fact scenario, you would have to first retain the services of a lawyer and request a formal legal opinion.