News: Charges have been laid against driver responsible for November fatal car accident
COLD LAKE, AB– The fatal November 5, 2020 Cold Lake car accident has led to charges against 21-year-old Coby Badger of Cold Lake, according to Canada Police Report.
He has been charged with:
- Impaired operation of a motor vehicle over 80mg of alcohol in 100ml of blood causing death
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death
- Operate a motor vehicle without holding a subsisting operator’s license
- Operate uninsured motor vehicle on the highway
- Transporting liquor in open container
Badger is scheduled to appear in Cold Lake Provincial Court on May 12, 2021.
Now that this has been turned over to the courts, no other updates will be provided.
Have you been injured in an Alberta impaired driving accident? If so, the Alberta impaired driving accident lawyers at Merchant Law Group, LLP want to hear your story and see we can help. Depending on your situation, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Call us today at phone number (403) 237-7777 or fill out our online contact form here.