Skip to content

Posts Tagged ‘calgary accident lawyers’

News: House fire injures man in Ranchlands

CALGARY, AB – A house fire on the 1400 block of Ranchlands Way hospitalized a man Wednesday morning, reports Global News. The fire broke out around 11:15 a.m. The occupant was outside his home on the front lawn when firefighters arrived on the scene. Firefighters assessed the man’s injuries and had him transported to a…

Read More

News: Two-vehicle incident reported in Chestermere

CALGARY, AB – A two-vehicle accident blocked the right lanes of Stoney Tr and Peigan Tr Monday evening, reports YYC Transportation. ALERT: Two vehicle incident on SB Stoney Tr at Peigan Tr SE, blocking the right lanes. #yyctraffic #yycroads — YYC Transportation (@yyctransport) May 11, 2021 The incident happened at 10:42 p.m. Monday evening…

Read More

News: Stalled car slows traffic in Huntington Hills

CALGARY, AB – A stalled vehicle on the shoulder of southbound Deerfoot Trail slowed down traffic Tuesday morning, reports YYC Transportation ALERT: Stalled vehicle on SB Deerfoot Tr approaching 64 Ave NE, on the left shoulder. #yyctraffic #yycroads — YYC Transportation (@yyctransport) May 11, 2021 The incident occurred at 8:49 a.   Contact Merchant…

Read More

News: Cyclist struck in downtown Calgary

CALGARY, AB – A cyclist was struck by a vehicle at 5 Ave and 5 St Tuesday morning around 10 a.m., reports 660 News traffic. COLLISION in the SW, downtown, 5 Ave at 5 St. EB (one way) 5 Ave narrowed as emerg crews on scene, blocking RHLs. Callers report person has been struck. #StayLEFT…

Read More
Please note: The information provided on this website is Not Legal Advice. The information may or may not be accurate. The information is for discussion purposes only. Reliance upon any information provided would not be grounds to advance a claim against Merchant Law for providing any advice. In order to get a formal legal opinion upon which you may rely about any specific fact scenario, you would have to first retain the services of a lawyer and request a formal legal opinion.