Skip to content

Red Deer

News: 1 killed, 1 injured following crash on highway near Alix

ALIX, AB – One person was killed and another was injured on Saturday afternoon when their vehicles collided at a highway intersection near Alix. Global News reports that the collision happened at about 12:45 p.m. on April 17, when a vehicle traveling north on Highway 601 slammed into a vehicle headed east on Highway 12.…

Read More

News: Fire demolishes commercial building in Stettler

STETTLER, AB – A fire broke out at a waste management facility in Stettler yesterday, completely demolishing the building despite the efforts of three fire crews. CTV News reports that flames broke out at the Five Star Ventures Waste Management facility, located on Highway 12 near 41 Street in Stettler, at about 5:50 p.m. on…

Read More

News: 1 killed, 2 injured after motorcycle vs. truck accident on Hwy 11A

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HOUSE, AB – A motorcyclist was killed and two people were injured when their vehicles collided on Highway 11A on Tuesday. According to Canada Police Report, Rocky Mountain House RCMP units were called to the scene of the accident, near the Highway 11A bridge over the North Saskatchewan River, at about 7:10 p.m.…

Read More

News: RCMP investigates fatal rollover crash near Kevisville

RED DEER CO., AB – A motorist was killed in a single-vehicle rollover collision southeast of Kevisville on Sunday morning. Per Canada Police Report, Innisfail RCMP responded the incident at 6:50 a.m. on March 21. An unspecified passenger vehicle traveling south on Range Road 25 had rolled into a ditch near the intersection with Township…

Read More
Please note: The information provided on this website is Not Legal Advice. The information may or may not be accurate. The information is for discussion purposes only. Reliance upon any information provided would not be grounds to advance a claim against Merchant Law for providing any advice. In order to get a formal legal opinion upon which you may rely about any specific fact scenario, you would have to first retain the services of a lawyer and request a formal legal opinion.